Family Law & Divorce
Representing New Jersey Families
Our skilled family law attorneys have more than sixty years of collective experience. We will pay attention to your individual needs and treat your case as the most important case, and you as the most important client, while zealously pursuing a settlement on your behalf or preparing for trial if necessary.
Our lawyers handle all types of family law cases, including:
- Division of marital property
- Complex divorces requiring business valuations
- Alimony modifications
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support
- Child emancipation
- Child Protection & Permanency (DCPP, formerly DYFS)
- Civil unions and domestic partnerships
- Post-divorce modifications and enforcement related to child custody, alimony or child support
- Domestic violence and abuse proceedings
- Paternity actions involving unmarried parents seeking child support or child custody
- Prenuptial agreements
- Grandparent visitation
- Mediation, arbitration & alternate dispute resolution
- Collaborative divorce
- Guardian ad litem appointments
- Non-dissolution or FD proceedings
Mr. Rudnik, and Ms. Fredericks are certified as matrimonial attorneys by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. They frequently lecture and write articles on family law, ethics, domestic violence, child support, and children’s rights.
Please see the Gebhardt & Kiefer Family Law Blog for insights and tips from our attorneys.
Contact Our Attorneys
For more information or to set up a consultation with a lawyer at Gebhardt & Kiefer, P.C., call 908-735-5161, or fill out the contact form on this site. Our firm serves clients throughout New Jersey.
Download our Divorce Guide containing useful articles and resources designed to help you and your family through the divorce process. It is our hope that these resources help you and your family move forward with confidence.
Download our Divorce Mediation Guide for more information and resources to help you understand the benefits of mediation and how divorce mediation works.