Ten Questions to Ask During an Initial Consultation
Apr 12, 2013 | Written by: Share|
1. Are you a Certified Matrimonial Attorney?
2. What percentage of your practice is devoted to family law matters?
3. Have you handled cases with issues similar to mine?
4. Do you have courtroom/trial experience?
5. If you are not in the office, is there someone else who can handle emergencies and urgent questions?
6. How quickly are telephone calls returned and can you be reached via email?
7. What counties do you practice in and are you familiar with how the judges decide issues?
8. What is your billing procedure and what are your and the associates billing rates?
9. Will other individuals be working on my case and what is the division of labor?
10. How will you keep me informed as my case progresses?