Print This Page
- The material included on the Gebhardt & Kiefer, P.C. website is provided solely for informational purposes. No prediction of results should be inferred from the information contained on this website.
- The information on our website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. It should not be relied upon or construed as legal advice.
- Readers should not act or elect not to act based upon the information on our website without seeking professional legal counsel.
- Transmission and receipt of information contained on this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Gebhardt & Kiefer, P.C.
- There is no guarantee that any correspondence between you andGebhardt &Kiefer, P.C, resulting from the receipt of information from the website, will be treated as confidential. PLEASE DO NOT SEND INFORMATION TO US THAT YOU CONSIDER CONFIDENTIAL without first obtaining:
- written statement from us that we represent you (a “retainer letter”); and
- permission from one of the firm’s attorneys to provide confidential information to us relating to a particular matter.
- Gebhardt & Kiefer, P.C. does not wish to solicit through this site the business of anyone in any state where such use of the site may not be in compliance with any applicable laws or ethical rules, or to represent anyone with respect to legal matters related to the laws of any state or country in which our lawyers are not admitted to practice law.
- This website may contain links to websites not maintained by Gebhardt & Kiefer, P.C. Gebhardt & Kiefer, P.C. is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, nor does inclusion of a link on our website to another website imply recommendation, approval or endorsement by Gebhardt & Kiefer, P.C. of that site.
Copyright © 2014-2017, Gebhardt & Kiefer, P.C. This site and all included graphics, HTML, and other materials are owned by Gebhardt & Kiefer, P.C. No part may be reproduced, printed, downloaded, distributed or used in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of Gebhardt & Kiefer, P.C., except for noncommercial, personal and informational purposes. Each copy of these materials must contain all copyright and other proprietary notices.