DID YOU KNOW?
- That if you die without a will as a resident of the State of New Jersey, your spouse will NOT automatically inherit all of your assets?
- That your family will have to post a potentially costly bond in order to administer your estate?
- That any property inherited by your child will automatically be held by the Surrogate's Court until he or she attains the age of 18 years, at which point ALL of the child's inheritance will be handed over to such child by the Court?
- That if you have no children, your spouse will likely have to share part of your estate with your parents, if they are still living?
- All of these generally unintended negative results can be avoided by your executing a simple will.